PackagesBlush is pleased to offer the most creative and convenient packages in the area.
Because each client is different, we are more than happy to customize packages in order to best suit your needs. Call or email us today to schedule a complimentary consultation to determine how Blush can best be of service to you.
Click the “+” on each package to learn more.
Blush Premier Package
You have dreamed about this day your entire life. Every time you close your eyes to picture it, everything is just as you always imagined it would be. In addition, you envision yourself having the time of your life during your engagement, spending quality time with your fiancé and preparing for your new life together. With our signature Premier Package, we give you the freedom to do both. Welcome to the ultimate in wedding planning luxury.
The Premier Package includes assistance with all aspects of your wedding planning and can to be tailored to suit your specific needs.
Examples of services include:
- Budget Establishment/Adherence
- Personalized month-by-month planning checklists
- Guest list management
- Personal wedding website creation
- Event Design
- Customized Vendor Selection for:
- Ceremony and Reception Sites
- Cakes and Desserts
- Lighting and Décor
- Rental Equipment
- Beauty Services
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Bridal Brunch/Luncheon
- Dance Instruction
- Travel Agents
- Wedding Insurance
- Contract Negotiations
- Timeline and Ceremony Order Preparation
- Complete rehearsal and wedding day coverage
- “After the Wedding” follow up
- Coordination of additional wedding related events (Engagement Parties, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, Wedding Showers, Morning After Brunches, etc) is also available
Love to plan, but need some direction? Want to feel confident that the vendors you select will suit your personality and style, but don’t want to take the time to research them all and risk getting burned? Need some help coming up with a budget and sticking to it (without making sacrifices on the things that mean the most to you)? This is the package for you!
It begins with the couple completing Blush’s Design Session Questionnaire, which gives the bride and groom the opportunity to discuss their priorities and styles, followed by an in-person meeting with Blush to go over additional details. A 1-2 hour follow-up appointment will then be scheduled at which Blush will present the couple with their personalized Design Consultation Portfolio, filled with design details and photographs, vendor referrals, and Blush’s Ultimate Wedding To-Do List and Blush’s Budget Planner, both customized based on your specific event details.
Month Of Coverage can also be purchased for an additional fee.
To see a recently completed Design Consultation Portfolio, please call or email to schedule your initial complimentary consultation with a Blush representative.
Final Countdown Package
This unique package begins 4-6 weeks before your wedding day…the time that certainly has the potential to be the most stressful. Details can easily slip, no matter how much planning you have done. This is your time to be pampered and to celebrate with your family and friends as you look forward to beginning your new married life, not to be bogged down by details. Lucky for you, details are our specialty.
The Final Countdown Package includes complete rehearsal and wedding day coverage (see Month Of Package for complete details). In addition, Blush will contact guests who have not responded to your invitation in order to determine an accurate headcount. Blush will pass your head count along to all appropriate vendors and ensure that no detail is overlooked.
This package also includes 10 hours of miscellaneous services to be used in any way you’d like during the 4-6 weeks leading up to your wedding day. Still stuffing invitations? Give us a call! Forgot to book a limo? We’re on it! Out of town guest gifts need to be delivered? We’re already out the door. The possibilities are endless!
Month Of Package
It’s never too late… For the couple who has completed all of the planning and would love the help of professionals to ensure that their visions are implemented on the big day. The Month Of Package is also incredibly valuable for ensuring that the couple, their families, and their friends are freed up of any responsibilities in order to truly enjoy themselves on this special day. After all the time and money that you have spent on planning this event, you can’t afford not to have someone there to make sure it goes off without a hitch.
Blush’s Month Of Package actually begins about one month prior to the big day. At that point, Blush will meet with the couple to go over all the details of their wedding… who they’ve hired, what they are doing for them, etc. Blush will work with the couple to create a personalized master timeline and ceremony order for the wedding day. Blush will confirm all details with the vendors the week of the wedding, will be present to direct the rehearsal, and will be present from start to finish on the day of the event. Not only will the couple have their lead coordinator at work for them on the wedding day, but at least one assistant as well.
Each event is unique, and therefore the details your Blush coordinator will come into contact with will greatly vary. The following is a very general list of specifics that will be handled on the wedding day:
- Placement of altar items, guest book, and programs
- Communication with ushers to provide correct guest seating/placement
- Distribution of boutonnieres and bouquets
- Lining up the wedding party
- Cueing the musicians
- Communicating with the officiant and paying him/her any final gratuities
- Greeting any guests that may arrive late
- Supervision of vendor set up ensuring your vision is accomplished
- Ensuring that the placement of tables is accurate with your desired floor plan
- Decoration of the cake, gift, guest book, and place card tables according to your wishes
- Communicate with the master of ceremonies/DJ to ensure that the entire event runs promptly and smoothly. This includes the announcement of your arrival, first dance, toasts/cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.
- Distribution of any final payments or gratuity to the catering staff, musicians, photographer, etc.
- Ensuring that the gifts are secure with your choice of caretaker
- Being the “go-to” person for vendors and guests, ensuring the bride, groom, family, and friends can simply enjoy the day
- Troubleshooting throughout the day (no matter how well planned an event, “surprises” always pop up!)
- Providing the ultimate wedding day Emergency Kit
Got questions? We’ve got answers! Schedule an appointment to sit down with us and discuss anything from vendor recommendations to invitation wording and everything in between. No minimum required…we’ll just be here to help you when you need it.